Bassler Energy Services seeking HSE Manager
- Keep current on processes and technologies that ensure best-in-class safety performance.
- Keep current and manage all state, federal, and OSHA compliances.
- Keep current on ISNetworld, PEC, DISA and other pertinent consortiums.
- Keep current on all Quality Management Systems and ensure compliance on all state and federal regulations.
- Ensure proper communication with Operations, Trucking, and Administration staff to ensure all safety policies, procedures, and processes are understood and followed.
- Ensure proper communication with Operations, Trucking, and Administration staff on all emergency response plans and situations.
- Ensure and foster working relationships with contractor and customer communities to encourage overall safety culture.
- Develop and manage HSE training material where necessary - Regularly lead appropriate safety meetings for site.
- Develop and manage HSE safety policies and hazards where necessary - Conduct appropriate safety training classes for site.
- Develop and manage effective hazardous waste and assessment awareness, perform site inspections and maintain proper records on same.
- Manage Workplace Incident Reports and Workman Compensation Claims.
- Manage all Environmental Permits and Conservative/Protection Programs including any required status reports.
- Manage all Fire Protection Equipment.
- Manage all electronic and hard copy DOT, Safety and Medical files and training records
Skills and Requirements:
- Communication and Leadership skills with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Organizational and Time Management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Federal/State regulations and Oil & Gas industry processes and programs.
- Travel availability to all 4 working yards of our company.
Job Status: Full Time